Sunday, August 31, 2014

Magazine Monday at PCC, Week 65

40 Ways to Stay Creative

 Our inspiration this week (at Paper Crafter's Corner) is all about Staying Creative and I took it litterally.  
The first thing I saw when I looked at this cover was the word "Declutter".  No, I didn't see the part about my workspace.  I wonder if this is a subliminal message?  Of course, I immediately said, "No Way is Decluttering going to inspire me", even though I know it always does.  So my card is all about the injustice of finding the word declutter on this fabulous list.  I chose 4 ideas that fit right in with inviting a friend to do something crafty and wrote a lot of the other suggestions around the border.  I normally try to use my best penmanship, but this is all about inspiration and I decided to just list the ideas in my normal, sloppy writing.  Now, of course, I don't really like it, but my friend won't care.

5 comments:

Suzi said...

I think it's just as cute as can be. The ones on the right definitely outweigh "declutter!" I may be old, but the first thing I saw in this list was #30! LOL!

Suzi said...

I just left you a comment! But it isn't showing. Hope it does soon! :o)

Rebecca rande said...

such a cute card!!! I would love to receive this!!!

Sandy #1781 said...

Thank You Suzi and Rebecca. Suzi, I have the comments set for moderation review because I have received spam in the past.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Fun card!