Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Secret Message

PCC Magazine Mondays Week 67


The colors of this weeks inspiration grabbed my attention in a big way.  Since Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would have fun making a secret door card for my nieces.  This technique is from several years ago, but there are lots of tutorials available including this one from 

How'd she DO that?

The details:

Our Inspiration:
 I think I incorporated every color in one way or another.  Seattle is one of my all time favorite cities and places to scuba dive so I am keeping this inspiration handy for a future layout or two.  

If you missed this weeks Magazine Monday at Paper Crafter's Corner, watch for next weeks inspiration tomorrow.  Paper Crafter's Corner

4 comments:

Suzi said...

I can certainly see the color palette from the inspiration! A job well done! I'd forgotten about that technique. Such fun! I may have to dig it out!

Rebecca rande said...

great card!!! it's so cute

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

What a clever idea! Cute card too!!

Cathy Parlitsis said...

Very cool project. The colors are perfect!