Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Mother, My Friend

Magazine Monday at Paper Crafter's Corner; Week 59, inspired me to work with a lot of bright color.  
 I dug through my sticker stash (I prefer to call this my layout starters) and found these brightly colored Mother themed stickers.  I love the colors and had no trouble at all finding pictures that tell the story, along with coordinating papers.  The sketch I chose might be from an older "project 12", but I am not sure.  I had only labeled it "favorite".  Here is the inspiration from PCC:
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Great layout! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'd be happy to send you the card:)

Suzi said...

A wonderful layout! I do like that sketch!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS double-pager Sandy!!!
LOVE the title of blog post & of your layout, love the cheery content ... my Mum is my friend too :)

CONGRATULATIONS on winning the challenge at the PaperCrafter's Corner!!!