Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bookmarks and Friends

Bookmarks, More Bookmarks, and Even More Bookmarks! 

The Grand Finale

I mentioned in my last post that yesterday (Monday), our Monthly craft group had plans to create bookmarks for the library where we meet.  We filled a shoebox and had soooooo much fun!  But let's go back to the beginning...

Our day started with these, and several more, already finished.  Sunday, I got together with my crop circle of friends and they wanted to help, so we made bookmarks Sunday too.   I'm sorry to say I did not take pictures of the group because I forgot.  As you can see, we were very serious about making our bookmarks.

Back to yesterday, with the Monthly group that I call the Lunch Club (we go to lunch after).  We had a great turn out and lots of ideas were flowing. 

 We don't plan to stop now.  
We voted to make this a regular project!  Yeah!!!




No comments: