Monday, July 21, 2014

I Love My Grandma

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge

The sketch challenge for July includes using ribbon or trim. 
My Grandma loved bling, so I added rhinestones and pearls every where I could find a place for them.  I used a self adhesive ribbon for the first time and am not sure I like the transparent look or the way it picks up the layers.  If I can find something that compliments the layout and is smaller width, I may add another ribbon over the top of this one.
 
The sketch:

SOS has fun challenges and lots of inspiration from everyone participating.  I hope you will join in.

5 comments:

Tammi said...

such a sweet page!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness - Love that picture! (Makes me miss my grandma!) - Such a great layout to showcase it. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

nada said...

that is a beautiful page and precious picture! Thanks for playing along at SOS!

Redd Robin Studios said...

So sweet...

~Robin Redd
Scrap Our Stash DT

kate blue said...

Who doesn't love a grandma who doesn't love bling and pearls???!!!