Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's Here! The 2014 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt

This is it!  The day I have waited for.  The 2014 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt starts today and what a great list Rinda has created.  What?  You don't know what I'm talking about?

I found out about this in January and have been waiting patiently since - NOT!  Every year, Rinda, of Gallo Organico, creates a list of 21 items to photograph before the end of summer (or winter if you are in the Southern Hemisphere).  Some will be difficult, depending on where you live.  Like #14 and #15 are a challenge for me.  We don't have summertime parades or juggler performances because of the heat, so I will need to either travel (not on my budget), get creative, or use one of the substitutions.  Even one of the substitutions is out this time of year.  Hot air balloons do not fly after April or early May because of the weather.  But what does that matter? It's time to think of another option.  Gee, I can juggle.  Maybe I'll teach my neighbor boy.

Please join the fun and be sure to leave me a comment so I can follow your postings too.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Welcome to the Hunt! I just added your blog to my feedly reader so I can follow along. And, don't worry, every year people find all kinds of things they never expect!
Rinda