Sunday, September 21, 2014

PCC Magazine Mondays - Week 68

IN LOVE TODAY

Another fun Magazine Inspiration at Magazine Mondays with Paper Crafter's Corner.  This week, the colors popped out at me as something I would never put together.  So of course, I felt a challenge to use them.  I remembered a great CTMH Workshop on the Go kit from last fall and it seems just right for this challenge.  Picking the pictures seemed easy too because our wedding was poolside and the aqua color seems just right.  Add the fun patterns and it describes our wedding day perfectly.  The pictures are very washed out (my dress and DH's jacket are peach) and I could not restore them, so the layout adds some color.

The workshop on the go kits come with enough supplies to do another double layout and maybe more.  I took advantage of this and made these pages.  I still have enough paper to get the rest of my wedding pictures in the same color scheme. 

 Last, but not least, the inspiration:

It's never too late to join the fun at Paper Crafter's http://papercrafterscorner.com/ Corner.  Stop by and craft with us.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Four great pages! I wouldn't have thought to use a black background either, but it works, doesn't it?

Sandy #1781 said...

Thank You Suzi! The background is actually a midnight blue, and it really surprises me how well it accents my pictures. I doubt I would consider this if this was a formal wedding like my first.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow!! 4 Gorgeous pages and such wonderful they all came together! You did a fantastic job!